General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Registration for, and Subscription to, Services
- You may register for, or subscribe to, our Services as available from time to time on the Website.
When registering for, or subscribing to, Services you agree to provide accurate and true information. In the event of any change in the information you provided upon your registration or subscription, you agree to promptly inform us to ensure that you will receive our messages and to prevent CMK from inadvertently contacting third parties.
- If you registered for a Service requiring prior authentication (e.g. Account, Wish list), you agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account or password.
Certain parts of the Services may require the Services to be provided through electronic communication channels, such as e-mail, text messages, or phone calls.
- By providing us with your email address and/or telephone number, you agree that we may contact you regarding the Services (including for promotional or marketing purposes) by e-mail, text message or phone, as appropriate.
- You may not use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or utilize the Website or Services for any purpose in violation of the laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights regulations). You may not use any hardware or software which may damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website and/or Services or to surreptitiously intercept any communications, data or personal information from the Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or Services in any way.
- The prices of the Products are indicated on the Website in South African Rand (ZAR) and are exclusive of all applicable taxes and any applicable surcharges. Delivery costs shall be added to the price of the Products and are indicated separately upon check out.
- CMK regularly verifies that prices of the Products displayed on the Website are correct; however, CMK cannot guarantee the absence of errors. In the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price, CMK reserves the right, prior to delivery, to refuse or cancel orders placed for the Product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or payment has been made. In such circumstances, CMK shall offer the Client the opportunity to purchase the Product at the correct price. If the Client's credit card or PayPal account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled prior to delivery, CMK will issue a credit to Client's credit card or PayPal account.
- Before submitting an order through the Website, Client shall read carefully all the instructions provided during the purchase procedure (also with regard to the delivery charges and the return policy), along with these General Conditions.
- To purchase a Product, Client must include the selected Product in the “Shopping Bag” by clicking on the relevant button, fill in the order proposal and select the payment method.
- The Order Confirmation will include a summary of the essential characteristics of the purchased Products, a detailed indication of the price and means of payment and information on delivery charges.
- Title to Products and risk of loss or damage during shipment pass from CMK to Client upon delivery to the destination specified by the Client.